It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The oh-so-tolerant left strikes again

Well, I have to admit this doesn't apply to everyone on the left... But one, anyway.  Let's call her Jeanne... Just for the hell of it.

ON FB, I often have political discussions.  And they almost always result in the other side name-calling, threatening, or just saying "I'm done with you; you're a bigot."

Such idiocy needs to be called out.

She claims she's going to vote for Clinton.  I have no control over what she believes.  I don't control her vote.  I think she knows that.  But she thinks that I'm "Anti-woman" because I don't support Clinton.  I gave her my reasons.  She counter with a couple of articles which I read.  Then I went on to contradict a half-dozen points, with info of my own..  I don't have a lot of time to go back to find all the sources.  But it's somewhat apparent that she would even look at them.

She ended it, claiming "You're not on my friends list; I removed you a long time ago."
Actually, I don't recall her ever being on my friend list.

She refused to acknowledge the fact that I was molested as a child.  Expected.  She refused to acknowledge that a niece was raped (Expected)

Honestly, Jeanne... I hope you get what you want.  But name-calling is very unbecoming a lady, and it bothers me that you'd stoop to Alinsky tactics.

I pointed out that Clinton's Travel as SOS means nothing.  That's not an accomplishment, it's incidental to the job.  You refused to acknowledge Benghazi.  You don't accept the fact that Clinton's husband has a list of accusers a mile long, and possibly an illegitimate son (This one is merely rumored, so I didn't even mention it on FB)

I pointed out the fact that she accused a child of being the aggressor at a rape trial and that she lost her law license.  Of course, that is "Irrelevant."

Despite your attitude and inability to debate without name-calling, I harbor no ill will against you.
Politics is a dirty business and it ALWAYS brings out the worst in everyone.  It's hard to stay civil when people lie about everything.

I fear for our nation if Clinton is elected.  I'm not much more confident if Trump is.  Either way, we will endure 4 more years of hell.

I hope that you are correct in your belief.  But I wasn't wrong in the last 8 years under Obama.

1 comment: