It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Thoroughly disgusted, I am!


A RANT... Please understand how disgusted I am.
I spotted while surfing FB, a picture which was so thoroughly disgusting, so evil, that I cannot help but vent!
It showed a newborn...or maybe a few days old infant...In a PLASTIC GARBAGE BAG! The caption placed by the person who shared said "7 years bad luck if you scroll by. Like and share."
DOES THIS DIMWIT EVEN REALIZE WHAT THE HECK SHE SAID?
IMO, this is condoning MURDER... A BABY, mind you... in a GARBAGE BAG.
This is really sending the wrong message! 1: Supporting MURDER. 2) Calling a Child "GARBAGE." 3. Supporting the abandoning of a BABY...They tell you to "LIKE AND SHARE" such an action or wish you 7 years bad luck?!
THINK ABOUT IT... Do you find it objectionable?
If you don't, you're not human, IMO! Apes, other mammals, birds..they take care of their young!
DOES THIS DISGUST YOU?!
That people do this at all REALLY bugs me. But now... Look at this from the point of view of someone who was forced to give up a child.
Then examine the POV of an adopted child.
THEN, consider ABORTION. It's exactly the same deal. Treat our children as garbage. Leave 'em in a garbage bag to die.
If you're familiar with Swift's "A Modest Proposal," you know what I mean. If not, READ IT.
Then think again...Do you support life?
If this has offended you, maybe you need to rethink your views.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is disgusting ... and I thoroughly agree with you. Who would actually "like" something so horrid. ugh.

    So many people with no brains and no conscience of FB. I hate the place. I keep my friends list to family and close friends and don't take other friend requests.

    ReplyDelete