It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

You NEED TO KNOW...Census 2020

REMEMBER: THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

According to the ASSOCIATED PRESS, FB is going to be censoring information about the US Census. (They called it "clamping down on 'disinformation'")

Consider the following:
There were only 2 reasons for the US Census. One was for taxation (Which was removed by the 16th amendment- income tax). The other was to count the citizens for representation. So, like 10 years, I ask the following: Why so many unnecessary questions? What does our religious affiliation have to do with it? What does our age have to do with it? Why does it matter where we lived 10 years ago? What does our income have to be given? Why the heck does it matter if we have a bathtub or not?

If you're counting the citizens, WTH do we need to give ethnic origins?

IMO, the only things needed are Whether or not you're a citizen (Or resident alien) and number of people at the location.
THAT IS IT.

Each time I see a census (And I can recall 5 of them for me), it becomes apparent that what the government is actually doing is SPYING UPON THE PEOPLE. That is prohibited by the Bill of Rights, but they're doing it anyway under the guise of a census.

I will probably never see a Census with my name in it. First chance I'd have would be in 2032.

Really, the only purpose is to COUNT... and that is IT. Although, it does help on genealogy.

Am I lying about the Press? Judge for yourself...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/facebook-plans-to-clamp-down-on-disinformation-about-the-us-census-2019-12-22?mod=mw_latestnews

FB will probably censor THIS POST, too. I'll copy it, and put in on my blog!
Watch Big Brother Zuckerberg at work. Watch the Demonrats at work. The Commies are everywhere! That's the fact... AS I SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment