It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Reality? Or LA-La land? That's the question!

Now, this question may sound facetious, it may sound like Satire, Parody, or it may sound rhetorical. I assure you, it is a SERIOUS QUESTION. And there is a follow-up question.

Some states are allowing people to "Choose their gender." And some people take it so far as to change their sex... at least superficially.

If we allow this, are we going to permit "Trans-birthdays"? If you were born in July, but hate the month and want to change your birthday to December - Do we allow that? If you were born on the first day of summer, but identify with March, do we allow the change? What if I want to say I was born on the 45th day of Nestor, in the Nestorian calendar year of 18992?
Can we change it daily, to anything we want?

This brings up the question of "Tran-species." Will you allow me to identify as a Unicorn? How about a Hippo? Will you permit me to Identify as a cat one day, a horse the next, and a parrot on any given Wednesday?
Will you allow me to identify as a Gorilla? Can I make myself into an Andorian, or a Vulcan?

WELCOME TO "LA-LA LAND, where nobody has to accept reality!"
But once you check in, you stay. Permanently. You have to wonder if it's worth it. BTW: I fully expect someone on Facebook to be offended and try to get this post removed from there. YOU KNOW THE REALITY. AND I KNOW THE TRUTH. Fantasy, or reality? That's the big question... AS I SEE IT!








No comments:

Post a Comment