It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

And it begins...

A new year is upon us.  I've actually been blogging for years, but haven't been consistent.  I think I started in about 2004, but I deleted the original in 2007.  Just started again.

Al Gore is chewing his fingernails off...it's been D*** cold in these parts, colder in the north, and Even colder than that in Canada.  You want cold?  40 below, 50 below:?  And he STILL claims it is due to "WARMING.." 

Trump has indicated that we're moving the EMBASSY to Jerusalem.  The UN condemns that, so he cuts a quarter billion from the "Donation" the US makes.  Smart. 

Kim Jong Un, perennial moron, petulant child, trying to gain ground in "One upmanship" keeps threatening, but probably is compensating for his D*** size.

Isis is apparently retreating, and I hope that they can eliminate those dorks.

And once in a while, I get a serving of crow... well, I didn't apologize, because my view is just as valid, but I really probably should not comment on child-rearing, since I have none of my own.

Bills and health problems continue to pile up, and Irma leveled about a dozen trees on the property.

And now, it's 2018.  Midterms in 10 months.  IRS in 3 months.  And there's gonna be a lot of mudslinging. 

Grin and bear it.  That's all we can do right now.

That's the fact...AS I SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment