It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Statues are inanimate objects...


Look.  Statues are not living.  My so called "Liberal" friends are more snowflake than human -- at least a good number of them are.

I'll offer you a compromise.  And I'm willing to bet that you won't take it.

You want to remove a statue.  I get to choose one to be removed.  Easy right.  Give and take.  Even balance.  Intelligence and diplomacy.

You want Robert E Lee removed.
OK.  I'll take FDR -  Let's remove the names from the history books, as well.
You want Stonewall Jackson gone.  Fine.  I will take All images of Margaret Sanger.

You want to remove Nathan Bedford Forrest.  He's a democrat.  Fine, take him.  I say remove Muhammed Ali.

You want Jefferson gone.  Another Democrat, one of the founders.  OK, take him.  I'll remove JFK.
You want to take George Washington.  I take all statues of Bill Clinton.

You want to remove any likeness of Trump.  I'll just counter with Obama.
You want to remove Andrew Jackson.  Let's take Harriet Tubman off too..  Bye bye.

You want The Bible gone.  Let's dump the Koran, too.  Same time.
You want to dump Teddy Roosevelt.  I'll Say remove John Brown -- After all, he was hanged for Treason, let's get rid of him.

Let's expand:  You want to pull Gasoline powered vehicles.  OK, I don't want mercury in my light bulbs.  NO CFL.

You want to have constant abortions.  FINE, let's pick some at random, and do like they did in that story, "The Lottery."

You want to take down Trump Tower.  OK, But I get to remove the pyramids.

WHEN DOES IT END?  Do we destroy our history because you find it unpalatable?

Think about it.  And mourn.  Because as we destroy our history, that's all we will be able to do.  Mourn.  Just think, Libs... it's in 1984.  Everything revised.  It's in Fahrenheit 451.  No books.

10 years ago, you didn't care about statues.  5 years ago, you didn't care.
You're being brainwashed, reprogrammed by the party.  Is that what you REALLY want?

You don't have freedom  You're slaves because you have everything given to you.  And if you want more, you have to do as the party says.

Worry, people.  Fear the future.  It's already happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment