It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, August 30, 2013

An open letter to the President


I'm upset.  I admit it.  And I am one who has fought the "UNAFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT" from the beginning.

Now, I'm disgusted.

So, I wrote to the man in the big white house, today.  And THIS is what I said.

SIR:  You have failed to explain how someone who has no job, no income, is supposed to be able to afford your ridiculous tax/insurance mandate!

My wife has been looking for a job for more than 2 years... and has NOT been able to get more than 2 or three interviews out of hundreds of applications.

I am disabled; I am on Medicare, my wife is approaching retirement, but we need everything we can get.

PLEASE EXPLAIN how we are supposed to be able to follow this rule?

I invite you to CALL, but I doubt that you will.

I request some insight as to how we manage without losing our house!

UPSET.
signed (name)

Short and to the point.  I am willing to BET that I get no intelligent response.  I bet that I get a "VOTE DFL, CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CANDIDATES" message.

And I bet that there will be no call, not that I would expect one.

IF...and that's a very big "IF"... I get a response, I'll post it here.  But I sure as hell don't expect one.  That's just a fact...not even in question-- AS I SEE IT!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, a follow-up, one week and one day after writing. NO RESPONSES. I did get a response from Senator Nelson on a different topic, although it is related to health.

    The President is apparently going to avoid answering (Expected!)

    Yep. We voted for what we hoped would be a President. We got a rodeo clown -- AS I SEE IT.

    ReplyDelete