It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

OK, folks -- there is ONE TOPIC that I will no longer comment on, mainly because it leads to false accusations against me. I will not comment on the topic and if it comes up in any fashion with pictures or not... I am going to hide it from the timeline. (That is, facebook.  I won't comment on the topic here, either!)

I have enough trouble dealing with Politics and Lies from both sides; I don't need a completely unrelated topic being flung in my face with comments that are simply not true. 

The topic is a particular type of crime. This type of crime cannot be prevented fully, but it can be deterred. People need to be safe on the streets, in restaurants, and in their own homes. HOW you go about deterring this crime is up to you. It's up to YOU to keep from being a victim. This doesn't say it still can't happen. It can. Our civilization has not yet passed the threshold where we can say, "We are evolved enough to commit no crimes." And as long as we are human, We will probably never be able to say that. But it IS something towards which we must work.

We can't deny the problem and make it go away.  But we can't solve the problems while Accusations are being flung like so many dishrags -- AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment