It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thought for the day -- wise advice from one who knows.


It was THAT NIGHT... I had bowled, and I had my best series ever, not to mention my first and only 200+ all game, 3 game series.  It was getting late; I had yet to go home from the lanes.  I was going to stop in to see you...But I was tired and needed to be up for work next morning.  I'll stop in after work tomorrow -- so I decided.  But I wasn't too far away... although it was off my route.

I went home.  It was about 9:10 PM.  The phone rang.

I missed you.  By a matter of minutes, I missed you.  If I had stopped, I would still have missed you...but by only a few minutes.

It seems like yesterday.  But it already has been 16 years.  The call wasn't from you...but it was to let me know that I had missed you.  And now, 16 years after... I wonder if stopping would have made any difference in my life.

Mom, 16 years has passed.  You've been joined by many of the family and friends... You've been healed of your bad health.  You've been watching me, I am sure... You're probably saddened by what you see.  Right now, I wish I could draw on your strength and wisdom.  But it is not to be.

16 years without you.  How many ahead?  I cannot say.  What I can say is, "I miss you, and I love you always."

Friends, take it to heart....Never fail to tell your loved ones that you do love them.  Because that one you miss -- will be the one you forever regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment