It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Obama Care, and the current fracas

WE WARNED YOU! You didn't listen! You're getting what you deserve!

Unfortunately, you're gonna drag EVERYONE down. WE WARNED YOU.
SO, I say "SHUT THE F*** UP" or STOP THE BILL." Take your pick, morons!

We WARNED you against Obama. We WARNED you against his proposed "Plan." And NOW, because you didn't listen, we're ALL gonna pay the price!

That's what happens, folks, when you get greedy -- or think your gonna get
something for nothing. You're gonna get a taste of your own medicine.

I guess you ought to take your place in line, NOW.
You're gonna die while waiting for treatment, folks. That's the facts of the matter.

Oh, you think I'm being "Too blunt, too mean." Too bad, crybabies! I am right.
And I, among others, warned you. Yep, folks. WE TOLD YOU SO!

To sum up: "I say you get what you deserve. So walk DA plank, ya nasty scurves!"
The FACTS of the matter: Blunt as ever...AS I SEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment