It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, November 6, 2020

The End and the Beginning

 THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.


5 -- 4 -- 3 -- 2 -- 1
"Never Trump"ers, it appears that you have gotten your wish. Stolen, or not, I don't foresee any change.

If the Senate flips, Then I hope you enjoy your 62.5% tax rate and your "Free stuff" -- which will amount to a bag or two of peanuts on a flight from San Francisco to Paris.

Good luck to you. in 2 or 4 years, when the people realize that they've been duped, your arguments won't wash. We will once again take out the trash.

Thankfully, the Supreme Court is set for a while.

To the rest of you: Hunker down. Prepare for 4 years of poverty, house arrest, censorship, and gun confiscation. Put away your Trump memorabilia. Show the Leftists, who have behaved so poorly in the last 4 years,, how Patriots really act. But sharpen your teeth. They will be our weapons of choice when it is time to bite back. And that time WILL come!
.
Once again, this is only my opinion. It is a call for civility. It is a call for calm. Use your head, DO NOT RIOT.. Be peaceful, be intelligent.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for any other informative blog. The place else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect manner? I've a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check into that. I've never used it.

    When I write, I write about what strikes me as noteworthy at the time.
    This generally means politics, but not always.

    For me, If something hurts me, or otherwise makes me down, I may just write Poetry.

    When I wrote my first book, it began as a protect for a University class. It went 3 chapters, then languished. It took 27 YEARS to complete. But when I began a daily writing on it, it took only a few months.

    If you're planning to write, my advice would be to sit down daily at a specific time. If you're telling a story, go chapter by chapter. The Chapters don't need to be in any order, but be sure that they are coherent, flow easily, and merge properly into the whole story.

    ReplyDelete