It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Saturday, September 12, 2020

"DEADLY DECEMBER AHEAD"

 OPINION:


WAY TO GO, FOLKS...
Just read on an actual news site....
They are predicted 415K deaths for December .. due to a "TWINDEMIC."
Keep up the scare mongering, guys... I'm sure you'll find plenty of Sheeple who are willing to stay home, be locked up by the guys from WHO, CDC, and assorted law enforcement agencies...

Right, right. We'll be wearing masks until St. Swithen's day, won't be able to go ANYWHERE... we'll all be starving in short order.

That's right... This is EXACTLY what the NEW WORLD ORDER wants. In order to monitor you, Watch for the injectable microchips. They'll have to monitor for the flu as well COVID-19.

In REVENGE OF THE SITH, Padme Amidala remarked, "So, this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause."

Nope. Liberty won't die that way. It will die because the Sheeple are too afraid to do anything.

AS LONG AS I HAVE BREATH, I will resist. I will NOT give up my freedom because it "makes people safer."

You don't have to agree. This IS, after all, only my opinion.
But remember: You have been advised. You have been warned.

REMEMBER: The prophets of Israel warned them repeatedly to turn from the evil which they had embraced at various times. I'm no prophet. But I AM telling you what I see coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment