It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

For SANITY'S SAKE: KNOCK IT OFF!

Generally, I'm an easy going guy. NOT ALWAYS, but usually.
When I get riled, you want to stay away.

Right now, I'm going to take some time away.
There are some total idiots that are continuing to push my buttons... Someone is gonna hit the wrong one.

I'm gonna say it once: KNOCK IT OFF!

MORONS... Vandalize a statue of a fairy tale creature and write "Racist Fish."?KNOCK IT OFF!
White Power? BLM? "Offensive Statues"? KNOCK IT OFF!
COVID-19? Mask or not? Trump vs Biden? KNOCK IT OFF!
"Gay" Pride? Straight Pride? Solar vs Fossil fuels?
KNOCK IT OFF!

Guns? No guns? Censorship if you don't agree?
KNOCK IT OFF!

Chinese? Russian? Irani? Native? KNOCK IT OFF!
You guys act like fools. And you are the reason that normal people snap!
KNOCK IT OFF!

You guys hate and call it "Tolerance." KNOCK IT OFF!

Defund police? When the chips are down, WHO YA GONNA CALL? GHOST BUSTERS?
I've had MORE THAN ENOUGH!

Block traffic? FOOLS, ALL.
KNOCK IT OFF!

I need my sanity. Time for a break. If you want me, I'll be at MEWE, USA.LIFE, or you can reach me on messenger, Email, or google hangouts.

(Note, I'm not taking a break from the blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment