It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, July 24, 2020

I am tired.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of the pandemic.
I'm tired of politics.
I'm tired of conspiracy theories.
I'm tired of the heat.
I'm tired of being told to "suck it up."
I'm tired of being told lies.
I'm tired of not being able to hear.
I'm tired of COPD
I'm tired of BLM, KKK, Nazis and Commies.
I'm tired of Republican vs. Democrat.
I'm tired of seeing riots, masks, reading about murders and pedophilia.
I'm tired of "Know-it-all" types.
I'm tired of fools, idiots, and self-righteous snobs.
I'm tired of Christian vs. Muslim vs. Jew vs. Buddhist vs. Hindu vs. atheist.
I'm tired of Rich vs. Poor.
There is no escape. Well, none that I care to use.
We're in a sinking ship. And we're now "Talking about learning to swim."
Like it says in "I Hate You" --The only choice we're given is "How many megatons?"
Show me something peaceful. Something restful. Something that shows us that there is hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment