It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

The difference is in the ingredients.


I don't know who created the meme, but it was posted by a suspected cousin of mine.  We're polar opposites, in more ways than one.  She's Democrat.  I'm Republican
She's female (That goes without saying) and I'm male.
She's dark, of African and Native heritage.  I'm light-skinned, European descent.
She's had children and lost a child.  I have not.






She posted this, above.  I have responded in this way, although I expect her to delete it and possibly block me for my statements.  Although, I hope she does not, I really do not know her well enough to know how she will react.
MY REPLY, BELOW...   SAVED here, in case she does delete or block.

You want to get me started? OK, let me start...
Now, I KNOW you've said you've lost faith. Really I find that sad. I'd direct you to the book of Job, But you may not be interested. IF you do decide to read up there, let me know.

1) Believing in science is not the same as deifying science, which I have found many people are doing. Instead of looking for patterns and then formulating an hypotheses, they state the hypothesis, call it a theory and then cherry-pick the data to make what they are trying to "prove."

2) "Marrying who they want." If I want to marry a pig (And I mean an actual "Oink-oink" pig, not a slob) should that be permitted? What about an elephant? Cow?
If the animals cannot express a desire to marry a human, how is it ethical?
The 3 acknowledged primal instincts: Hunger (eat and drink), self-preservation (Fight or flight), and perpetuate the species. How can two males (or females) propagate the species? If males and females do not mate, how does the species survive? It does not; it dies out.
I believe in a one male-one female match. Divorce, permitted, but abuse and adultery are the grounds (The is MY opinion, based on feeling, not any logical premise) Marry any single person of the opposite sex. Remember, in magnetism, same repels..

3) "Don't want to kick out hard-working immigrants." This is always a bone of contention. The GOP doesn't want to kick out immigrants. They want them to come over legally (not sneak over the border), apply for work visas, become citizens.
Instead, some of them sneak over, become involved in crime (murder, or other type), steal social security numbers (thereby robbing people who use the numbers)... is committing theft the mark of a good immigrant or good citizen? I cannot believe it is.

4) "Want women to control their own bodies" - You believe the science of DNA. The Child that is born from you has its own, distinct DNA. Compare it with you. Are they not two different profiles? Are they EXACTLY the same? No? Then how can some claim that it is THEIR body? It's a different DNA profile.

5) "Want to prevent mass shootings." - I don't know of anyone except criminals who support mass shootings. That's the key word: CRIMINAL. A person can commit murder with ropes, rocks, logs, dogs, automobiles, plastic bags, chemicals, airplanes.
It was just 17 years ago: 4 hijacked planes - one flown into the Pentagon. 2 Flown into the towers of the World Trade Center. Do we ban planes? Trucks and cars were used to run down people in France, Germany, Las Vegas, Nevada, London, England.
Where are the calls to ban automotive transport?

"Don't want people to die because they can't afford health care."
Without naming names, both you and I know people who have died, even with health care. Nobody wants anybody to die from disease.
We all end up in the the same-sized hole in the ground. Humbling thought, no?
But consider number 4 in light of this: To me, anyway, they seem contradictory.

Long winded, I know. Sorry. But I need, I think, to explain my reasoning.
You can delete the post, block me, report.. it won't change things for me. ________________ Yes, THIS is the case: AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment