It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

My "Manifesto" for FB and Twitter.

I got a lot of people following me on FB and Twitter.
That's great, I can always accept people who agree, or who can disagree civilly.

But there are some people that I CANNOT tolerate well...if at all!

SO, without further ado, let me make the following statements.

I AM NOT A "POLLYANNA."
Do not expect my comments to be sunshine and rainbows and unicorns.  That isn't me!
I am more likely to debunk stuff, to correct spelling and grammar, than I am to post a "happy" post.
Get over it; it's what I am!

IF your page is filled with profanity, anti-Semitic rants, Anti-Christian rants, Propaganda, The "N" word or "B" word...Debunked junk, Debunked Memes, or the like, expect to be be unfollowed at best.

If you are calling everyone a racist, expect the same.
IF you're calling Islam a RACE, and you're hyping "Gun control", don't expect favors.
If you support Illegal Immigration (IE, crossing the border without proper authorization or deliberately overstaying a visa), MS-13, Hamas, Jihadists like Linda Sarsour, Terrorists in General, Communists, you're not likely to be welcomed with open arms. If you ascribe to conspiracy theories, you're likely to be disappointed. PETA members are worthless. Vegans are welcome, but do NOT try to get me to change diet. Homosexuality is a SIN. It is perverted. And if you support polygamy, bigamy or pedophilia, DO NOT even bother! The same goes for Islam being a "Religion of Peace." The evidence strongly suggests otherwise. You're an atheist? avoid name-calling and we'll get along fine. You're pushing impeachment because you don't like Trump? Read your Constitution. Be prepared to back up your statements. And be ready to have them debunked. Don't try to heap "White guilt" on me. That is something that will get you removed quickly! If you support RIOTING or Violence because you're not getting your way, you're no friend of mine. And members or supporters of "Planned Parenthood" -- which is nothing but murder for hire -- You get NO BROWNIE POINTS FROM ME. That's pretty much it. To sum it up, "Don't be a dick." That's my Manifesto -- AS I SEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment