It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Injuries and challenges...

  1. So many people are telling me to "Take it easy" because of that leg injury from Sunday. The Doctor told me it could take 2-3 weeks or 2-3 MONTHS to heal properly. Told me not to ride a bike... And a second opinion of the same nature comes from the Northern land....

    I'm not going to overdo things. I know my limits...which is why I am constantly trying to challenge them and beat them!

    When I went on an 18 mile ride last year, I had never gone that far before. Then I challenged that, got 28, then 30, then 45!

    The doc told me to stay off the bike.. I went on yesterday did not quite 2 miles. That's not quite two miles more than the doc told me to do. Why do I push my luck?

    It's that rhetorical question: Why does a man climb a mountain?

    We are human. We are DRIVEN to challenge each other, challenge ourselves. We'll get injured at times. We will sleep when we are tired. We will continue to push our limits.

    The first man to wonder about getting to the moon passed on a dream. It wasn't possible...somebody challenged that, got farther. Someone beat that. And then it was beaten again. Then someone got into the sky. Then to space. Then, finally, they got to the moon. And Mars. And Venus. And out of the Solar system...We continue to push outward. We continue to challenge our limits; we HAVE no limits...

    The only limits we have are in our minds. And someone will challenge those!

    "If man were meant to fly, he'd have wings." We HAVE wings. We just need to learn how to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment