It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Challenge to you on Twitter, FB, or just followers of the blog...

OK... HERE'S a CHALLENGE for you folks who follow me. 

Help me reach my first payout goal from Amazon BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER. I have two books on Amazon -- if you've purchased either, you're already in...:)

IF you help me reach my 
payout level Before October 1st, I will give 100% of collected royalties to charity -- cancer society, diabetes foundation, or another charity of your choice -- They MUST deal with Human Health or be a group like the Humane Society. I reserve the right to reject certain groups (Political groups, hate groups, PETA)

IF I reach my goal by 10-1, you'll have a say into which charity. I do NOT need much to make the payout!

The books are SPECIAL TIMES, SPECIAL SUMMERS (An Ebook Romance) for 1.99 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Special-Times-Summers-ebook/dp/B0051HA1II

OR Take Me to the Graveyard and Other poemshttp://www.amazon.com/Special-Times-Summers-ebook/dp/B0051HA1II Also at Amazon (only 1.19)

The only "CATCH" so to speak is that you need a Kindle or Kindle for PC (Free program).

So PUT ME OVER THE TOP for Charity... I DARE YOU!

SPREAD THE WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment