It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The MORONS are still at it!

Searching for a job can be stressful.  And when the scammers are out there seeking to steal your identity, your bank account, or your hope, it really makes things rough.
 
This is one letter my wife received in Email.  Note the comments in BOLD or RED.
 

Hello  (Name removed for privacy's sake),

Let me introduce myself, my name is Helen B******* and I represent Quinta Group LLC

Company.

I found your resume at beyond.com and you seem to meet our basic requirements!

That's interesting. Was it my total lack of experience in your alleged field that impressed you?

Our company is well-known not only in the USA but all over the world!

We deal mainly with financial services such as escrow services for buyers and sellers

(online auctions around the globe, closed commercial auctions where the number of buyers

Is not large, well-known public online auctions).

That's interesting. If you're so "well-known not only in the USA but all over the world," why do I not find any references to your company on the web?

Two to three hours a day performing your duties over the Internet is sufficient for this

Position.

There's no start-up or any other fees. The company covers all the fees related to the

Hiring process.

We provide a one month paid training period. During your training you receive online

Training and support. A personal supervisor guides your training. At the end of training

A personal supervisor makes the final decision to extend a permanent offer or not. Your

Training is critical to your success!

Your wage during the trial period is $2,300 per month plus 8% commission from each

Transaction. Total income, with the current volume of clients, will be about $4,500 per

Month. After the trial period base salary will be $3,000 per month plus 8% commission.

 Commissions? From WHAT? Am I supposed to be selling something? $30+ an hour for part-time work? Gimme a break.

My goal is sparking your interest. In the present economy our position offers training,

Support and a pay scale comparable to entry level position requiring 40 hours per week. I

Hope you will explore, compare, and then contact me with your questions. Please complete

The form below as part of your return email.

 

I'll tell you what: You give me your name, location, phone number, and you tell me what I am actually supposed to be doing.

 We have found your resume at www.beyond.com. This letter confirms that your resume has

Been duly processed and your skills meet our basic requirements for the Financial Manager

Vacancy.

 Yours faithfully,

Helen B********(

"Helen, if that is your Real name, why do you use Gmail instead of your company's server? Why do you have no website? Why do you give no address, no phone number? I think the answer is obvious.

 

Quinta Group LLC Inc.

 

What's so pathetic, if it wasn't so funny, is the fact that there is NO "Quinta Group LLC INC anywhere to be found on the web.  I DID find a WIKI (Which has now gone AWOL) giving an address, a date of incorporation (in 2010).  However, when I looked up the address there was nothing about a "Quinta Group."  At least the address existed.

Sorry, you idiots.  You're going to have to be a LOT MORE CONVINCING to us.  And, there's a lawyer waiting to meet you!

 

 

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment