It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Poetry --

About 2 years ago, I wrote a poem which I called "Take me to the graveyard."

May -- it's a horrible month, a month of one disaster after another, a month of problems and death.
It doesn't let up.  And it hurts.  It really hurts.

Today, people are likely to think I'm unstable.  But I have to write, or I lose my sanity.

The world is an ugly place;
you seldom see a friendly face.
People don't care if you laugh or cry.
They don't care if you live or die.
Your hair may be black,
or your teeth pearled--
No one cares:  Goodbye cruel world!

In this world full of hate
where big biz rules and you don't rate
Justice is absent and God's AWOL
And we're stuck here for the long haul
Ugly man,
or pretty girl--
No one cares; Goodbye cruel world!

All the people, dressed in black
Carrying guns and bags of crack
Living the only way that they know how
the Cops are coming to your door right now.
Does it matter?
Life's just a Churl
No one cares;  goodbye cruel world!

Many forced to live a life
full of anger, filled with strife --
Just enough to stay alive
defined by the crappy car you drive
I've bared my soul --
to the wind unfurled--
I bid thee GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment