It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, October 15, 2010

ECHOES OF SILENCE

 
My poem ECHOES OF SILENCE stirred some on Twitter -- And I only tweeted about 280 characters. I searched my blog, but found no evidence that this was ever posted.
 This was PUBLISHED, and is copyright by me, so don't get any ideas!
 
ECHOES OF SILENCE
 
Into the night, I cry out "WHY?"
Not even an Echo gives reply.
The moon a witness to my plea,
Not even an echo answers me.
 
I stand upon the beach this night,
Awaiting an answer to my plight.
The water is still; a glassy sea. 
Not even a ripple answers me.
 
I tilt my head to hear a breeze.
There's nothing rustling in the trees.
Strange that things are so quiet tonight.
It's wrong, a fact;  it's just not right.
 
I see a shadow cover me.
It is HIM, he's come for me.
The night, again, hears my plea.
Still nary an echo answers me.
 
His voice DOES echo in my brain;
"No, my friend, you are quite sane.
This is your time, just come with me."
And the night, AGAIN, hears my plea.
 
Into the night, an anguished "WHY?!"
God is my witness:  No reply.
I shall not see the sun rise again.
I shall not see....
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment