It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Obscene license plates

I got a chuckle today from an article on CNN. It seems a license plate was banned as "Obscene". Now, some of them I can understand: Examples would be

KILL4U
CPKLLR
FCKU2
anus
gayone
and loads of others, right?

What is banned? I don't know the state that banned it, but I must say "I AGREE"

The banned plate reads "TOFU"

I wonder what PETA says about that....
Tofu, of course, is that horrible soybean stuff...

Some people are obviously reading the thing wrong...but I still say that "TOFU" is definitely obscene. Most people agree: Tofu SHOULD be banned... from stores, as well as from license plates.

It's ABOUT TIME that people saw TOFU for what it really is: DISGUSTING!

(What a chuckle... Wonders will never cease. On the Old Q-Link, someone was told his last name was offensive. It just goes to show you: IDIOTS ARE EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment