It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Internet SCAMS, HYPE, AND CRAP!

"Run your car on WATER!"--SCAM
"Earn Money on YUWIE" -- SCAM
"Click the link, and we'll send your Password" (Myspace)-- SCAM!
"Completely Legal! PROVEN ON OPRAH!" -- SCAM!

Scams everywhere. You can't run a car on water unless you change the laws
of physics.
Yuwie: A royal D*MN PAIN... 400 views in a month, and what do you get? ONE
CENT. Oh, that's making money, all right. At that right I'd earn a dollar
in 40 years, and Get paid in 500. What a crock of....

What a disclaimer: "Completely Legal!" They forgot a little bit of the
word--it's ILLEGAL, not Legal! Damn chain letter scam, using a famous name
for "Proof"..when it never was shown!

But MYSPACE... Well, suffice it to say they have proven to be bigger asses
than I believed possible. I lost my password, see. I asked for the to send
it..it never arrives. I ask again. Nope, doesn't show. I send an Email
from my usual account. They give a canned answer which doesn't help a damn
bit.

Finally, I ask them to delete my account since they aren't sending my PW.
They tell me "Log in, click account settings, delete..." IDIOTS! IF I
COULD LOG IN, I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A DELETION!

BTW: Have you seen a couple of these sites?

Http://toothedfly.tripod.com (Learn a foreign language) or
Http://toothedfly.tripod.com/organize_walmart ? Yes, if you are a Walmart
associate, if you have been mistreated, GO there...get the petition, pass it
around. It's time that the supers STOP trying to make us live up to
standards THEY CANNOT PASS THEMSELVES

No comments:

Post a Comment