It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rest in Peace, Thomas

Several years ago, shortly after we were adopted by Mindy (who was the first
cat to visit us, here) A tom cat showed up. He adopted us as his family, and
he stayed with us for the last 4 years or so.

Tommy began to lose some weight recently. I don't know how much he lost, but
it was quite a bit. Today, Tommy was quite weak, even though I had fed him
extra food last night, to try to bring his weight back up.

Tommy moved around a little today, but not much. He usually goes outside,
but he didn't today. He just moved from under one table to under a different
table. Just moved around a little. I gave him some anti-biotics (Clavamox)
which is supposed to help when the cats start having breathing problems.

About 8PM, Tommy started having convulsions. Trish suggested that I take him
outside because of his health. I took him out, and stayed with him for more
than an hour. Then I came inside to feed the dogs and cats. I went back out,
Tommy was still hanging on, but I could see he didn't have much time left. I
stayed with him for a few minutes, then I brought him back inside.

At about 10:10, I went to the computer, and came back in about 10 minutes.
Tommy was gone. I haven't seen Mindy in a couple of days, but I know she'll
be back-- She was gone for a couple of days a week ago.

Tommy, May you rest in peace. I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment