It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Looking back.

 
Some people have been blessed with perfect vision.  Others have been granted the gift of being a visionary.  And yet all of us--and I mean ALL--have been cursed with 20/20 hindsight.
 
As I look back over the year of disaster which is commonly known as 2007, I see a lot of things I could have done differently.  A lot of things I SHOULD have done differently.  But when it comes down to it, I am not sure that I would change a thing.
 
This issue is TRUST.  It's something one of my old colleagues didn't have in me.  I had it in him, but I suffered betrayal.  Yes, I still hurt.  And yes, it makes it difficult to trust anyone else.  Yet I trust my friends...And I must be much more selective in choosing those I believe are.
 
I trusted someone with whom I worked.  The persecution which I underwent was because of him.  I have a slight idea of how Jesus felt when he was betrayed by one of his own, and yet I realize that on a cosmic scale that my own being betrayed is nowhere near that betrayal by Judas.  Yet Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver.  My betrayer was simply a coward.  The term Quisling comes to mind.
 
My "Freedom" is costly.    But it is also a relief.  And yet I know for a fact:  While human justice may have eluded me,  The GRAND JUDGE in the scheme of things will have His say.  My vindication is at hand;  Justice will be served.  This is not to say I am an innocent.  I know perfectly well of my own sins and short-comings.  Yet my advocate is at hand, and he understands me.  He understands anger.  He understands being betrayed.  And he knows TRUTH.
 
I look back--and I know that my advocate has paid the price.  He paid it for me.  He paid it for YOU.  He even paid it for my betrayer.  I hope my betrayer understands this. 
 
My advocate lives.  And I know-- He is there.  He has always been there. 
 
My earnest prayer is this:  Do not forget the wrong done to me.  But chide him, chasten...and redeem.
 
"POPTART"-- and you know who you are... Think about this for a while.  And remember. 
FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment