It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It has been a STRANGE Day

Today, and I really don't know WHY, I feel strangely fortunate. It strikes
me as highly bizarre, mainly because I always tend to see the bad rather
than the good. Everything seems to go wrong, and I am always sinking more
deeply into the mire. I'm spinning my wheels and getting deeper and deeper
into the mud.

Yet, today it doesn't feel that way. I do not know why. Is it because we
managed to get all the horses' hooves done? I've not heard from my
publisher of choice-- is this a good sign, feeling good for a change? I've
been having an occasional B&J wine cooler. That's not affected me in such a
way. Is it because I advanced to the "Second round" interview?

Or is it because I have freed myself from the last job--even though my
unemployment benefits were denied, and I believe incorrectly?
Is it because it is Summer, and summer is a great time of year?

IS it because I have put behind me the lying bastards from the last job? Is
it because I have finally managed to do that?
Or is it because I have finally managed to put all the bitterness behind me?

Whatever it may be, whatever has caused it-- I sure hope it continues for a
while. It's nice to feel good for a change. It's nice to see blue skies
and sunny days. It is a strange feeling to have, after years of nothing but
gloom. But it is certainly a wonderful change.

It's kind of sad that it's Tuesday, though... If it were Wednesday, I'd go
buy a lottery ticket. :)

For a change, a good feeling-- AS I SEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment