It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

No luck, no breaks


My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
6 months, at most, prognosis.

She came home on the 4th.  Didn't eat much. Was drinking okay.
Her birthday came on the 5th.
on the 8th, she actually ATE.  I had hope.

9th, not much, 10th, less.  11-14....No signs of improvement, and straight downhill.

Each day, each time I wanted to do anything for her, it was, "Not now."  That's been the story of my life.

Early morning, just before 1 AM.  Not doing well...
I cry out "NOT TODAY!  NOT TODAY, DEATH, YOU BASTARD!"
5 AM... not well, cold, in a lot of pain.  6 AM, calm.
8:15, I check in, tell her I love her...Then go to set up a GOFUNDME account for final expenses
It's going to be needed.
At 8:40 -- she's gone.

Death's a bastard.  It hurts.  I'm now alone in a strange state, a strange city, few neighbors and fewer friends in the area.

There is nothing for me, here...except a house that I'm still paying on.

There is little to do but mourn.

My GOFUNDME page for my wife's final expenses is here:  https://tinyurl.com/y5jr4dra
No need for a long 128 character link!
If you can't help financial, just share the link.  That will help.

Death's a bitch.  EVERYTHING'S A BITCH..
-- Life's bitch-  then you die.
TRUTH...  AS I SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment