It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Monday, April 29, 2019

When Life throws you for a loop


Last Thursday (25th) I was forced to call an ambulance for my wife. Too weak, couldn't stand.  I suspected Diabetic Ketoacidosis.  Turned out I was right.
Took a couple days, and they got in under control.  But Friday... well... that's a day I don't want to remember, and yet I will.

I got a call from the doc.  My wife had been diagnosed with CANCER.  The BIG C. 
Pancreatic and spread to liver.  :(

I was crying most of the weekend.  Went to see her on Sunday, she was upbeat.  Looking forward to Hospice at home..  Home Monday.

Monday has come and nearly gone.  She was too weak to do much.  And what bugs me is the fact that the hospital gave her food, but wouldn't remove the Bi-Pap.  She didn't get breakfast.  Lunch was also in doubt.

But what do I do?  With my wife of 28 years given a 6 month prognosis, I'm still stunned.  Shocked.
Scared.  But there hasn't been a biopsy!  I've asked her to go for it, so we can be sure.  Will she?  I don't know.

It's possible that the results are wrong.  Slim, virtually non-existent, but still there.  I had a spot on the lung years ago.  They wanted a biopsy, I turned them down.  Trish has done the same.  But I'm hoping she reconsiders.  We need prayers.  We need HOPE.  If the biopsy is negative, we're.. well, not in the clear, but certainly better off than we are right now.
Diabetes is a bitch, too. 

For those who push "Holistic" remedies, I know you mean well... but you've been taken in by propaganda.  Chemo might work.  But if you think that Coconut water will help, you need your head examined.

Yes, I am hurting.  But I need your prayers.  Even Atheist prayers would be welcome! 
Right now, I just need to know.  Then I can determine a course of action.

Life's a bitch.  Cancer's a bitch.  Diabetes is a bitch.  And Death is the biggest bitch of all.

FACT?  OPINION?  Whatever... However you see it... may not be AS I SEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment