It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Are you REALLY?

Twitter is a fun place for many.  Unfortunately, conservatives get shadow-banned, suspended for truth, while the leftists can spew hate all over and never get a warning.

Today, however, I saw a tweet which was supposedly sent by .
Honestly, I think the account is fake, even with the verified check mark.
WHY?  Take a look.

I do'nt care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a diffrent Scool you haven't heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don't have to tell you there Names for this to be True. This has a list of grammatical errors that an author, especially one of Rowling's stature, simply would not make. 1) Second word. Do'nt (sic) 2) Fifth word. Incorrect capitalization. 3) Seventh word. Incorrect capitalization. 4) 14th, 15th, 16th words. Incorrect capitalization. 5) 19th and 20th words. Incorrect capitalization. 6) 24th word. Boy, that's "diffrent." (sic) 7) 25th word. Incorrect capitalization and I think this person needs "Scool." (sic) 8) 33rd word. Forgot the apostrophe. 9) 35th and 37th words. Incorrect capitalization. 10) 50th word. Wrong word. Unbelievable. An author should know the difference between there, they're, and their. 11) 51st word. Incorrect capitalization. 12) 56th word. Incorrect capitalization. That's a total of 18 errors, right there. (Remember, some of my points show more than one error, so 12 points show 18. Now, let's talk about run-on sentences. I have trouble with commas, and I suspect that most people do. But this "sentence" (Tweet) is totally incoherent. And it's mentioned that her "real friends go to a diffrent scool." She's in school? Elementary, maybe. This is one reason I suspect it's a fake account. The awkward construction of the sentence is also a tip-off. NOPE. I'm pretty sure you aren't who you say, .
Either that, or you've been hacked.

If you weren't hacked, you are truly an idiot... AS I SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment