It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

All because of Snow Flakes

My new FB profile reads "Nary a snowflake unoffended since 2010!"


Well, that be as it may, I was thinking the other day about Vegans and vegetarians.   Now, I got nothing against them, as long as they don't try to dictate what I can eat!

But I realized something  It was an odd epiphany, but it's still worth noting.

VEGANS and VEGETARIANS are incompatible with homosexuality!
HUH? I hear ya -- I see it in your eyes.  HOW did I reach that conclusion?

Well:  The guys supposedly suck each other's D***.  It's also called "eating meat."
Hmm.   If they are eating meat, they can't be vegans or vegetarians, can they?
And Lesbians?  If they are doing each other's va-gee-gee with their tongues, it's called "Eating Pussy."

Each case..

Nope, Veganism or vegetarianism have to be called incompatible with the "Queer" (Read PERVERTED) Lifestyle.

And it's true:  I've NEVER met a homo who's a vegan or vegetarian.

If they call themselves both, they are lying...or just stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment