It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Expecting backlash on Facebook - Redux

Yep, I went there. 

I was on Twitter this morning...  And I must say I am DISGUSTED.

Below, the text of what I posted on FB about it...  And I expect the Libtards and "Tolerant Left" is going to be trying to censor what I said.

This is my text, below:
I was on Twitter earlier today.
And I happened to see a tweet from the "DFL Nominee" for 5th district Congress (for Minnesota)
It was as ANTI-ISRAEL as you can get!
Do I REALLY need to say what the candidate's faith is?
MINNESOTA, WAKE UP. You've been supporting the annihilation of Israel and your own genocide, to boot.

------------
NOW, I did NOT include this below, just what is above.

YES, the candidate is a Muslim Slime ball.  And it's a WOMAN, to boot!
ANYONE who badmouths Israel, IMO, is not worth of the mantle of leadership for which they strive!

And to make matters WORSE..  The Congressman who is representing now, is also anti-Israel, with tendency to support Shariah Law and IMO is a "Covert" Jihadist... And now running for
Minnesota Attorney General!

Minnesota is in a bad way, and they don't even recognize their own doom in the mirror.

I suggest, if you VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, GET OUT OF MINNESOTA, ASAP!
And if your freedom means nothing to you, maybe your life does.  At least, I hope it does. 

Either vote for Freedom, or GET OUT OF MN ...  that's your ONLY CHOICE... AS I SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment