It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Thoughts for Memorial day, 2015

I place my flags at the end of the driveway at dawn-twilight, before surnrise. I pause to reflect.
This is Memorial Day -- not the Traditional Memorial Day, which I prefer, but the "3-day holiday" day. The yearly change bugs me, diminishes us.
But I am proud to be an American. I am proud to be a child of a member of the Greatest Generation. I am proud that my country's people banded together during the second global conflict and were able to bring it to a close. I am saddened by the great loss of life, not just Americans, but British,French, Jew, German, Italian, Japanese, Walloon, Dutch,
Since the start of WWI, our country has not engaged in war for territorial gain. If we had, would we not have Canada and Mexico annexed by now? Or would we have gone to war with Canada, England, Mexico and Spain to gather more?
My country has faced challenges. It has risen to meet the challenges. But these days, it seems that my country has become complacent, too accepting of evil in the name of "Freedom." Our government has descended into the pit to rescue...only to be enticed by the evil which it has so long fought.
G_D HELP US.
We have been so captivated by the shiny baubles and trinkets of the day that we have forgotten that there are some things that are truly important.
May G_D save us from the evils of the Pandora's box which we have opened. But in order for Him to do that, we must once again take up arms...against the very trinkets and baubles to which we have become so attached!
May G_D bless America, and bring us back to Justice, Mercy,Love and faith.
The Bible says it well: "So Faith, hope, love abide these three, but the greatest of these is Love."
Let us remember, today and everyday: Without G_D, there is no freedom, only bondage.
To all my friends and followers: I wish you a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment