It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

AS I SEE IT

Folks, there is always going be be a few bad eggs. A few rotten apples. But don't call out "White Privilege" on everybody because of those few bad eggs. If you obey our laws, (which, folks, do not include segregation or those "colored only" fountains that you are either remembering from times past or are making up)-- I have nothing against your heritage.
I'll stand up for you... but if you stab me in the back, don't expect me to take it. Don't expect me to defend derogatory terms, BS, stupidity or falsehoods.
I have my limits. Once you push me past 'em, you'll see a side of me that you'll wish you had not.
Just remember, guys: Being "Race conscious" is NOT the same as being "Racist."
I was born Caucasian. I'll defend my neighbor, my friend, my family and my brother. Race, to me, is insignificant...but if you're acting like a crook or a member of the "thug-life," don't expect your actions to weigh positively upon whatever group you may classify yourself.
"If it is to be, let it begin with me," it has often been said.
LIVE IT. You may be surprised at the lies you have endorsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment