It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Monday, May 27, 2013

If Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, or Jonah were alive today, they would be undergoing severe persecution, just as I am.  My "crime"?  Speaking out against sin.  Fighting the evil of the world, instead of accepting it, I get lumped in with "Haters."  I'm called a racist, a bigot, inflexible and out of touch with reality. The reality is that I'm getting pounded for speaking out.

I've committed my share of blunders.  I've broken the commandments more than I'd care to admit.  Even those I didn't break (Adultery, murder, honor thy father and mother, theft, graven image) have possibly been bent.  Taking God's name in vain doesn't necessarily include cussing, but it often does. But I have an advocate, now.

The Apostle Paul indicated that if someone claims the name of Christ (IE, calling himself Christian), but engages willfully in sin, that such a person should be avoided.


Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.


The above quote refers to homosexuality.  If you're Christian, Jew, or Muslim -- the tenets of these faiths include this plank -- NO!  It's SIN.  DO NOT DO IT.

Unfortunately, people are far too tolerant of sin these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment