It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

12 days of Obamacare

Right after the election results became known, I penned this to be sung to the "12 days of Christmas" tune...

On the 12th day of Obamacare, the govt. forced on me: 
12 hundred in new taxes
11 grave diggers
10 retiring physicians
9 end-of-life counselors
8 bureaucrats watching
7 IRS Agents,
6 states to travel to see a doctor, 
5 DEATH PANELS....
4 months of waiting
3 contraceptives
2 pain pills
and a voucher for a hysterectomy.





YEAH, I said "Hysterectomy" -- Just to show HOW Efficient this really is, I put it that way for the guys.  The government probably thinks I am female anyway... Dorks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment