It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Both humorous and appalling!

I get a lot of spam mail... actually, my wife does.  I get a whole lot less.  But sometimes, things get through to an account... and I simply delete.

Well, everybody needs a hobby.  Sending Spam mail is just one way idiots pass the time.

Today, though..IT REALLY BURNS MY BUTT.

Why?  The letter from someplace called "Searches" -- I didn't save the whole name, it was just stupid.  But the Email title caught my eye.  It amused...then ANGERED me.  Why?  Well...

"Your EX has searched for you!" it declares.  Wow.  My "EX" searched for me, huh?  You gotta wonder how she found me.  I mean how did she even know where to look?  (SARCASM MODE OFF, NOW)

The thing is, the email declares "Find out who."  WOW.  I mean my EX, and then I have to find out WHO?  I mean, It's absolutely astonishing...CONSIDERING I'VE ONLY BEEN MARRIED ONCE, AND AM STILL MARRIED TO THE SAME WOMAN AFTER 21 YEARS!

Do they REALLY think that I'm gonna click a link, trying to track my "ex" who searched for me...when she doesn't even exist?!

CRIMINEY, YOU FREAKING SPAMMERS, VIRUS UPLOADERS, AND HACKERS... Do you think I'm STUPID?

I called them out.  I told 'em that they were a bunch of FOOL LIARS... And NOT SO KINDLY!

Look, you stupid spamming/hacking dorks...you have a LOT to learn.  And AS I SEE IT, you're just too stupid to realize that NOT EVERY MARRIAGE ENDS IN DIVORCE.  Not everyone owes income tax.  And not everybody is stupid enough to fall for your machinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment