It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

When the COUNTY is running an extortion scheme.

In June, My wife had a job interview in a neighboring county.  While there, she receive a freaking traffic ticket -- 3 of 'em, to be exact.  Deserving?  Well, two of them were dismissed right off. 
 
HOWEVER, we had nothing to pay the remaining ticket.  We got an extension.  I sold an item, went to the neighboring county 4 days before the September due date.  I paid the fine, justified or not... Got the receipt, then went home.  I had my wife put the receipt someplace where we could find if the cops decided something was wrong.  Weeks passed.  No problems. 
 
UNTIL YESTERDAY.  My wife received a letter claiming the fine hadn't been paid and that her license will be suspended.  HUH?  I paid the damn thing.  I PAID IT IN CASH.  I have the DAMN RECEIPT.
 
This leads to one of 4 conclusions:
1) Computer failure.  This is possible, I suppose.  Of course, I know of nobody else who has the same problem.
2. Misplaced data.  Things have a tendency to get lost. 
3) INCOMPETENCE on part of cashier.  However, she SEEMED competent..  So, I tend to discount this one.
4) EXTORTION RING... Attempts to STEAL more money for any unfortunate who was unlucky enough to get a ticket in that county.
 
I, for one, have never equated LOCAL GOVERNMENTS with crooks.  FEDERAL, STATE, yeah.  NOT LOCAL. 
 
But this looks like a blatant attempt to steal $154 bucks more.  It AIN'T GONNA WORK, YOU F***ERS!  We KEPT THE RECEIPT. 
 
Your little extortion ring is gonna be EXPOSED, and YOU ASSES will be in JAIL, if I* have anything to say about it!
 
Fortunately, we have a lawyer in the family.  FORTUNATELY, we have the receipt.  Fighting City Hall is always tough.  But they're gonna have a hard time getting away with this!
 
The county in question shall remain NAMELESS...but I say this:  IF YOU THINK That we're going to roll over and play dead, allowing you to STEAL 154 more, You better THINK AGAIN...AS I SEE IT!
 
(I'll keep you informed as to the results.  WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME COUNTY ASS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment