It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

ATTENTION BOGUMILA, ET AL.. At AMAZON. COM, and AMAZON.CO.UK

I am writing to protest, in strongest terms possible, your treatment of Indie Authors.
 
I am aware of one particular "Troll" who delights in trying to bring down successful authors.  His/her most recent target is PAM HOWES. 
 
You folks seem to forget:  YOU are making money off these publications.  Your treatment of PAM HOWES, among other Indie Authors, is APPALLING, SHOCKING, UNPRECEDENTED, AND UNCALLED FOR! 
 
While I grant you that I do NOT know who the Complainant is, I feel it's the troll.  I want a full investigation into that account, find out how many times this person has complained about Indie Authors.  I think you'll find that this person has complained more than once about various authors, and he/she is probably a disgruntled author who hasn't been able to sell more than a handful of books -- or possible a pirate of such books.
 
I FORMALLY REQUEST REINSTATEMENT of PAM HOWES to her status on the forums, and a FULL INVESTIGATION into the person who is complaining. 
 
ON BEHALF of ALL INDIE AUTHORS (Including myself)
 
CHARLES W. BUCKETT, Florida, USA.
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment