It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

by "popular" demand!

Everyone who's at least 25 has probably heard the one-hit wonder Billy Ray Cyrus perform his song "Achy-Breaky Heart". You've probably heard his daughter, too... I mean, she is POPULAR.

Achy-Breaky Heart is the kind of song that can be easily parodied. It's got a catchy enough tune -- and it's kind of a... well ... novelty song. That's the "best" way I can put it!

You may have heard Weird Al's parody (Achy-breaky song).

Years ago, I had a time I spent doing a parody. I've never used the lyrics or the song. Since I can't hear anymore, it's kind of a shame that I can't do it.

But I wrote a parody -- "Loud & Smelly Fart"

I've quoted a few lines from the song (My lyrics). Some people have asked for more.

So, with all apologies to Billy Ray Cyrus, (And let me inform you -- if you use the lyrics for "Loud & Smelly Fart", royalties will have to go to the appropriate people. ) I will put the lyrics here.

While I claim these lyrics as my own, I must give appropriate acknowledgement to the writer and singer...Truthfully, I enjoyed the song!

LOUD AND SMELLY FART
(A parody of Achy-breaky heart)

I've been eating beans, and you know what that means;
I'll be getting aromatic soon.
Everybody knows what a fart is, I suppose.
I won't explain and waste my afternoon.

I've been holding in my gas, but soon I'll let it pass.
Believe me, you'll know it when I do.
So plug your ears and hold your nose; cuz the smell will curl your toes.
I'll shake the room at Richter five point two!

Yes, I'm going to let a fart, a loud and smelly fart.
I'm gonna do it just because I can.
And when I let that fart, that loud and smelly fart,
it's gonna be enough to kill a man.

Eggs and salad dressing, too, they add to the P.U.
I kid you not, it is gonna stink!
Stay away from river locks, and off of fishing docks,
cuz when I blow, you'll land in the drink.

Now it won't be long...but I will do no wrong.
I suggest that you leave the room.
Or put in some ear plugs, and mask that ugly mug,
otherwise, you're gonna meet your doom!

Yes, I'm going to let a fart, a loud and smelly fart.
I'm gonna do it just because I can.
And when I let that fart, that loud and smelly fart,
it's gonna be enough to kill a man.

Yes, I'm going to let a fart, a loud and smelly fart.
I'm gonna do it just because I can.
And when I let that fart, that loud and smelly fart,
it's gonna be enough to kill a man.

Yes, I'm gonna let a fart, a loud and smelly fart.
I need to ask, do you really care?
Cuz when I let that fart, that loud and smelly fart,
I'll smell up the air!

(I do not know how long I may be able to have this up.
It depends on the Powers that be...!)


No comments:

Post a Comment