It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What did I tell you?

Several weeks ago, I wrote from the clinics, complaining that they were hounding us for money that they knew we didn't have. I said "2 weeks before they send the bill to a collection agency." Well, it took 'em a few days longer, but not much. Actually, they may have been "On time" according to my scheduled belief...and several days (About a week) after that expired, we got a bill from the agency. I told THEM like I told the clinic. But, of course, they DO NOT LISTEN.

Enough. We're outta this state, and I'm giving FAIRVIEW CLINICS my "CANARY AWARD," which simply means I'm giving them the "BIRD."

I hate this state. And shortly, I will be posting another blog "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." I'm not giving all the details yet, But suffice it to say that the System isn't working, the lying bastards are still at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment