It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

When you get caught up in yourself

I'm sure everyone knows obession. It may be handwashing, diet colas, coffee or tea, or something else. I've been obsessing, too. In different areas--

I've written over 90 articles for Helium, but I've not done much recently

I've also placed my book, SPECIAL TIMES, SPECIAL SUMMERS on the Lulu Marketplace.
www.lulu.com . Just look up "Chabu"

We have been harassed by the Police, the Animal Cop, and the Health Department. (Did you know that the Health Department is allowed breaking and entering? What a piece of....

Check out my works on www.helium.com (Under name of Chabu) and go ahead and download my book or order a paperback at www.lulu.com (Again, name of "Chabu")
I'll be back, folks... IF I can fix this da** keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment