It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Cry-baby, CRY...

I suppose I should have realized that the person who is trying to get my goat is a "College Kid"-- Read Spoiled baby of the perpetually offended generation. An adult. Well, chronologically an adult.
Despite the offensives you imagined against me, I am not your enemy. My G-Grands came here after the period in which you try to place them.
My father served in WWII so people here could have a voice. When you insult me, you insult him who was my father, who served.
It is true: I don't know what you and your family have been through. But if you're trying to make ME a scapegoat, you're sadly mistaken.
I have so much I could say. I am not going to say the words that come to mind because they are WRONG... they violate the very concept of my beliefs.
I wish you well, despite the wrong and stereotypes that you perpetuate. I only hope that you don't fall deeper into the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment