It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I wrote to the President this morning, very early

I have ALWAYS been on to speak my mind.  It never changes, that fact.  I speak my mind.  Sometimes I put my foot in my mouth.  Sometimes I issue sage advice. 
 
The current budget impasse/debt ceiling trouble is my big issue.  I am FED UP with it.
 
I arrived at the whitehouse.gov website, and I sent an Email.  I reworded it three times.  I finally got my best effort  And this is what I sent to Oval Office occupant.  (SEE BELOW)
 
 
  Mr President: 
It is time for you to PUT FORTH A PLAN to keep the U.S. From Defaulting.  I have not seen one from you.  Not one. 
 
Look, I'm going to give you my idea-  Use my name if you wish, tell both sides this is from a man who is disabled, a GOP member, on SSDI -- a man who's been through foreclosure and bankruptcy.  PUT FORTH THIS IDEA, and let everyone stew, but please do it.
 
1. Put a 10% across the board cut into effect.  This means YOUR salary, CONGRESSIONAL salaries --SSDI, SS, SNAP, Medicare -- 10% across the board.  I'm willing to take a 10% cut if YOU and CONGRESS and GOVT WORKERS do the same.
 
2) INCREASE taxes by 1.4% on INCOME.  1.4% is not going to break anyone.  And I don't mean just the rich, I mean EVERYONE with income. But it must be rolled back by .14% each year until it returns to current levels.
 
3) Offer credits for businesses which bring jobs back to the U.S. From overseas and stop outsourcing.
 
4 Give a 1 Trillion increase in the debt ceiling.  BUT, with the stipulation that it is ROLLED BACK by 10% each year until it returns to current levels.
 
The current problem is EVERYONE'S problem.  Not just DFL and GOP.  EVERYONE.
 
A default is risked.  America cannot stand another year of this economic climate. Something must be done now.  The ball is in your court.  Don't fumble it away, Sir.  
 

Of course, I used my name.  I gave my state.  I didn't give a phone number or address. 
 
But you can see I told the President, REALLY, what needs to be done.  I offered him a chance to use this plan.  He can use my name if he wants..  Or he can claim credit for it, I don't care.  AS LONG as he puts forth a plan.  A GOOD plan. 
 
5 Days until default.  4 days to get a solution.  Less than a day to offer a reasonable plan.  And disaster on day 6 if nothing is down -- and The President will be "Celebrating" his Birthday in CHICAGO... Give ALL Americans, Mr. President, a reason to celebrate with you.  PUT FORTH A PLAN.  MINE, OR NOT, DO IT.  That's the only choice to prevent chaos -- AS I SEE IT!
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment