It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's time Christians and Jews UP and GO TO WAR... Against the EVIL!

When I first saw it, I thought it was just a parody, some sort of satire or just tasteless joke.  I thought I was on the comedy channel, or something.
 
I was on CNN news.  I didn't realize it until I went back to the station.  And now, I am FURIOUS.  I now call upon EVERY JEW, EVERY CHRISTIAN -- We MUST stop this slap in America's face!
 
The forces of Evil are laughing, the enemies of America are giggling, and Osama is roaring his head off.  It's gone on LONG ENOUGH.  It's time we gather ourselves in prayer, and go to war.  In our own country, against the Evil which has infected our land.  Islam, a "religion" of hatred, intolerance, and bigotry, which is spreading like Zebra Mussels throughout America, making us fear for our lives, and threatening the very fabric of our American Culture -- IT MUST BE STOPPED.
 
No, let me rephrase -- what Islam is doing right now is nothing more than a slap in the face of Liberty, and defecating on hallowed ground.  Muslims are planning to build a Mosque very near "Ground Zero", where thousands of lives were lost when WWIII began in 2001.  I mean close to where the World Trade Center Twin Towers stood, just 9 years ago.
 
I call upon all AMERICANS, CHRISTIANS AND JEWS, EVEN ATHEISTS who consider THIS NATION their home.  We MUST TAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS TRAVESTY!
 
Congress may be powerless to stop the building.  But they can declare the area a national landmark, an historical landmark, which then can be protected under the law. 
 
But WE THE PEOPLE are NOT POWERLESS.  We must stand up, yell and scream, gather our vehicles, chain ourselves to the area, buy the land, do anything to disrupt the evil which is gaining momentum!
 
I don't know about you, but I'm writing to my Congressman, my Senators, The VP, and the POTUS... And I am gathering my righteous anger in a fit of jealousy for our country!
 
The Islamic Nation wouldn't have tried this if Obama weren't president.  It's time we realize it.
 
It's TIME TO SPEAK OUT, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.  We must ACT before this gets out of hand.
 
OUR COUNTRY NO LONGER-- Unless we begin to FIGHT BACK against the terror that has gripped our land.  I, for one, stand ready. 
 
I am one voice.  I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, "Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make his paths straight!"
 
We MUST...there is NO OTHER CHOICE... AS I SEE IT!
 
 
 
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment