It's all about TRUTH.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUTH
Location is determined by position
Evidence will vary by location.
Facts will change according to evidence.
But TRUTH is unchanging.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Unbelievable!

I am cursed. There is no doubt about it, someone put a hex or curse on me back in 1973, and I've been followed by bad luck ever since. Odd numbered years, mainly...but not entirely.

In 1973, I busted a leg. In 1975, I dislocated a thumb. In 1977, there was an auto accident. In 1979, it was academic probation. In 1980, it was the death of a family membera, and the loss of a job. In 1981, it was the start of a flooding lake which would take away my parents' cabine 5 years later. In 1982 It was a romantic rejection. And it continues...
In 1984 it was my first battle with depression, plus the loss of my job at that time. In 1987, I bought a house which became a sinkhole for me. In 1990, I got married... In 1991 we started adoption processes. Those were shot down some years later...they kept changing the rules on us.
In 1992, it was the death of my Grandmother, the other one passed on in 1988. In 1995, it was dad's death, in 1996 it was mom's death. In 1997 it was another job loss (They moved, since have gone out of business). We purchased a new home which was a bad move...then we applied for a second mortgage (a worse move). Wound up in bankruptcy, and ... well, you get the idea. THEN, in 2007, a betrayal by a coworker cost me my job, and a betrayal by a former friend has now cost me thousands...court costs, loss of horses. Burned out 3 cars.

I am cursed. Everything is going against me, and there seems to be nothing to do about it.

The person who betrayed me in 2007 continued to befriend me...hiding her double-faced betrayal until I learned about it a few days ago. My wife broke her leg, is unable to work -- where does that leave us? In the gutter unless we can sell this place and move on. Chances? I don't know, but it doesn't look good right now.

Harrassed by the cops. Stymied by the State. betrayed and broken beyond belief. Tired and tearful. The curse continues...I want OUT.

Don't give me crap about "Self-fulfilling prophecy," do you understand? I had no idea it would continue for 36 years. And I am TIRED of it.

The only way to beat the curse ... is a way I don't want to take.

Maybe my poem, "Opposites" will explain it, but I shall use only the conclusion of the poem for you to determine what is going on.

"Yet turn I did from evil, but much to my despair --
when I turned around --
God was no longer there.
Today, it's death's reflief I seek
and yet I know full well:
There will never be relief --
Just th'eternal flames of Hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment